Sunday, July 29, 2012

Need more Water!

So, fun stuff... still losing - coworkers comment on my weight loss especially around my waist. Measurements say I should be a size 8 tops now at LuluLemon!  And my riding tights seem to be loosening just a bit and my saddle feels "bigger" strangely. Maybe it's just my imagination though hah.

I made some awesome Tandoori, Butter and Coconut Curry Chicken recipes - I disliked the butter chicken but gave it to my coworker and he looooooved it. Then a bunch of ladies who taste tested asked me to come make dinner for them. lol, nice!

But all that good cooking distracted me from the MOST IMPORTANT THING - to drink water!  I have a bright pink BIOS bottle that is 32oz/1L and was drinking that twice a day but then went down to almost nothing. DAMMIT GIRL I said to myself, get back on track! So I am...

I am fluxuating at 154-155.8 so just need to focus more. FOCUS IS EVERYTHING!  It's been 1.5months on this now and I just need to up my focus and not get distracted or caught without water or some protein snack.  I am realizing how important it is to really have your meals prepared DAYS in advance, at least knowledge wise as it's easy to forget and just have PV days in a row when it should be alternating everyday. 

I should post some pics, any ideas?  A big glass of water? Hhaha.  I like my water ICE COLD, how do you like yours? Everyone is different it seems!

1 comment:

  1. Oat Bran Pizza Crust.

    Ingredients:
    1 1/4 cups Flour (all purpose)
    1 cup oat bran, uncooked
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 envelope dry yeast
    3/4 cup water
    2 tablespoons olive Oil
    1. Have a 14 inch pizza pan or 17 by 14 baking sheet ready.
    2. Mix flour, oat bran, and salt in a medium bowl.
    3. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water in measuring cup.
    4. Add one tablespoon of the olive oil.5Stir until the yeast is dissolved and add to the flour mixture. Knead on a lightly floured surface about
    5. minutes until smooth.
    6. Roll out into a 15 inch circle and transfer to the pizza pan.
    7. Pinch the dough around the edge to make a rim.
    8. Brush the surface with the remaining tablespoon of oil. let the dough rise in a warm draft free place 15 to 20 minutes until puffy.
    9. Heat the oven to 450 degrees. Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.

    ReplyDelete