Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tzatziki update

So day 1 of the Cruise phase!  VEGGIIIIIEEEEESSS!! YAY =D

Can you tell I've missed them?
Honestly there was no craving of them, just missing a different texture as to me all protein has a similar type of texture.  Today's diet followed as:
Breakfast:
2Tbsp Allbran buds (I know, but wasn't a lot and I felt it helped) with skim milk
Vanilla 0%MF Greek Yogurt

Lunch:
Poached Salmon leftovers
Garden salad with SPICY PINEAPPLE DRESSING (confirmed non fat, 1 carb)

Snack:
Cheese wedges (that yummy wheel of varied Gruyere)
Smoked deli Turkey (low sodium, non fat)
Greek Yogurt as above
Sliced Cucumbers

Dinner:
Grilled herbed Steak
Steamed spinach
Baked Herbed eggplant
Homemade nonfat Tzatziki!!!

So a good day for food, tomorrow is a Protein ONLY day, but I'll be adding some Tzatziki for my steak to eat at lunch.

This morning was pretty tough as I got on the scale and didn't lose a pound. I stayed the same at 164lbs. However, when I got home from work, I had a bathroom break and weighed myself and was still 164! I do wonder what that means :) Hoping for a loss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment